2/20/15

CATEGORY: The itinerant photographer


I've posted these walking down the street shots before (here and here). Most I find are boring, and there is certainly nothing exceptional about this one. What I do like is that the subjects were ignoring the photographer, but the woman behind them is all smiles. Was the woman behind hoping her photo was taken? I imagine the photographer missed her since he was probably too busy handing his card to this mother and daughter (or sisters).


Click on image to see it larger.
_________________

5 comments:

  1. I imagine one is saying to the other "don't look at him/her" the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine that one lady is saying to the other "don't look at the photographer."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right. I imagine that was something these photographers heard a lot.

      Delete
  3. Been along time since women dressed like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back when pants were called slacks and rarely seen.

      Delete