9/1/12

CAMPING without too much labor


How fast could this camper put their campsite together?


Click on image to see it larger.

I'm hoping to do some camping later in the year. I wouldn't even think about camping on this busy weekend. If the campground is full of people, the road home sure would be backed up. I prefer to camp in the offseason when kids are back in school and things are a bit more quiet. With luck I'll head north to Oregon. If I'm really really lucky I'll find a day to go to Powell's Bookstore in Portland. My heart beats a little faster just thinking about it.

4 comments:

  1. Powell's. A must. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to be handed that map when entering gives me pause. I remember the last time I went I downloaded the map online so I could get my hunt organized.

      Delete
  2. I want to camping in about the year 1880... in Yellowstone - or Olympia National Park... imagine how wide open and untouched it was back then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! For me it would be Yosemite. No cars. No people. I'd also add Canyon de Chelly to my list.

      Delete